Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2 Months Already!

I can't believe how fast time flies when you are a mommy! I'm back to work already, missing my daughter like crazy each day that I am away. It is the most amazing feeling to walk into a house, stressed from a day of work, and see a big smile on your daughter's face as soon as she see's you.

Adrianna is growing so fast! She hit all of her developmental milestones at her two month check up! She now weighes 12 lbs 6 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. She smiles constantly now and is such a talker (like her mama.) She will chatter away all day. She is learning to sit up by herself with the help of her Bumbo seat - which is a great tool, by the way. If she is supported, she can sit and look around and smile at the world. We got her pictures taken at JC Penneys at the beginning of August (which I am sharing below!) and she was absolutely beautiful!

As for myself, I am the proudest mommy and wife there is! I have started to aggressively try to lose this stubborn weight. I am going to be doing all I can and I ask each of you for support and encouragement. I hope to lose 50 lbs by Christmas by eating healthy and exercising. I'm not only trying to lose weight, I am trying to create a healthy lifestyle for my family.

Cameron is doing okay. This week, we lost his "Uncle" Rex to pancreatic cancer so it has been rough but we are doing what we can to stay positive. He is getting very excited about her Jamaica trip in Novemeber (as I am also!)

As I keep you updated on our lives, I hope you all do as well!
Love, Jessica










No comments: